The discharges to Chicamocha River from Acerías Paz del Rio demand to reform the existing facilities
Consulting, Project Management
Acerias Paz del Río possesses a total of 21 discharges to the Chicamocha river , in Nobsa's municipality. The majority of these discharges do not possess the quality standards of spillage to public riverbed according to the regulation. It is for these reasons that appears the need to reform the existing facilities, and to develop a new treatment plant.
• PTAR of Belencito municipality domestic water, with a flow of 7 l/sg, pre-treatment, biological process, secondary decanter, disinfection and treatment of sludge.
• PTAR of industrial waste water of burning coal plant, consistent in pre-treatment, physicist
• chemist, primary decanter, stripping ammonia, biological reactor, secondary decanter, disinfection, textile filtration, ultra filtration and inverse osmosis. Flow 70 m3/h, DQO 5.330 mg/l and NTK 9.150 mg/l.
• Industrial sludge treatment plant of high oven, treatment process: thickener by gravity, dehydration by means of filter band, conditioning mud chemist and chute of storage. 450 Tn of mud/ month.
• Pumping station for industrial lamination process water with a flow of 140 m3/h. .