Bird care is important for our environment and for airport safety
Consulting, Technical assistance
5 074 725,60 € (14 532 831 676,00 COP)
The object of the contract is to develop an improvement program for the prevention of bird danger through the formulation and implementation of risk management programs to control bird and wildlife danger from the regional airports of Atlántico, Norte de Santander, Valle, and Meta.
The methodology to be used is based on the document "National Program for the Limitation of Wild Fauna in airports ”and the“ Risk Management Programs for Bird and Fauna Danger Control (GERPAF) ”of the airports Guaymaral, Florencia, Ibagué, Leticia, Neiva, Puerto Asís and San Vicente del Catuán, and the final report of the study of risk by fauna.
1. Technical support airport committee for bird danger.
2. Review of municipal POT and PGIRS.
3. Training in danger due to fauna.
4. Diagnosis by the airport.
5. Wildlife monitoring.
6. Record of incidents and crashes.
7. Monitoring and control of attractive wildlife areas.
8. Evaluation of the active wildlife dispersal tools implemented at each airport.