Infrastructure projects that don’t need EIS (Environmental Impact Statement) must prepare a document to evaluate the potential environmental impacts
Consulting, Project Management
In terms of legislation on environmental impact assessment, the law Legislative Royal Decree 1/2008 of January 11th and its amendment Act 6/2010 of March 24th are the standards. At the regional level, there is the Law 2/1989 of March 3rd amended by Law 16/2010 of December 27th and its Regulatory Decree 162/1990 of October 15th, as amended by Decree 32/2006 of March 10th.
According to the legislation, there are infrastructure projects which, by their urban characteristics, or because they reuse existing infrastructure, etc.. are not subject to the evaluation procedure of Environmental Impact involving an environmental impact study for obtaining the EIS (Environmental Impact Statement). For these interventions, however, must prepare a document to evaluate the potential environmental impacts during the works, and the establishment of preventive and corrective measures to minimize the environmental effects that may occur.
• Valencia Metro Line 3 Construction Project, through Alboraya (Valencia). 2005
• Valencia Metro Line 5 Extension Project, new section connecting with the new Riba-roja Centro station. 2009
• Valencia Metro Line 3 Construction Project, in urban areas and Godella Rocafort. 2010.
• Valencia Metro Line 5 Extension Project. Section Riba-roja de Turia-Vilamarxant. 2008.
• Tram Platform Summary Project and access to the Paterna urban area environment urbanization, corresponding to Valencia Metro Line 4 extension from Valterna to the neighborhood of Alborgí. 2010.
Environmental correction project redaction for infrastructure works.
ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES & PLANNING ,
ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN ENGINEERING STUDIES CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES PROGRAM, ADVISORY & PROJECT MANAGEMENT