WWTP Project’s redaction for Gavarda was the goal of this work
Consulting, Project Management
• General arriving collector of raw water.
• Execution of a biological reactor and a secondary clarifier.
• Running a slab of mud silos, electric generator, hypochlorite and deodorization.
• Running a floating pump and a drainage pump.
• Running an operating and control building, warehouse, pretreatment and dehydration.
• The WWTP’s sludge line and the facilities and equipment that result.
• External sludge traffic.
• Purging excess sludge. Sludge thickener made of GRP (Glass-reinforced plastic).
• Sludge dewatering using a centrifugal separator in the dewatering zone of the complex, with all the associated peripherals.
The design of the plant is for an average daily flow of 450 m3 and an equivalent population of 3,000 people. The performance of the WWTP on the reduction of BOD5 is 95%.