A new installation to assume the treatment of residual water was necessary because of the increase of population
Consulting, Project Management
The treatment of the waste water of Benicarló's municipality was realized by a small WWTP located next to Rambla de Cervera.
The increase of the population in the locality during last decade has generated an excess of the treatment capacity . For this reason, the execution of a new installation with sufficient aptitude to assume the treatment of the whole residual water of the municipality was necessary.
The projected WWTP will supply more than 100.000 equivalent inhabitants and the design project develops characteristics gathered in the Developing Plan of the WWTP, with environmental authorisation (DIA).
• Environmental Impact assessment
• Archaeological study
• Landscape study
• Control of risks of serious accidents
• Control and prevention of the legionelosis
• Construction waste management study
• Acoustic study
• Authorization of spillage
• Authorization request for public hydraulic domain occupation