Roads are the prime connectors between people, in this case between neighbours in Boyaca and Santander departments
Studies, consulting, Design
Roads - Highways
31 852 810,47 € (88 174 925 917,00 $COP)
Completed 2016 - 2017
The road corridor object of the Studies and Designs for the Improvement, Rehabilitation, and/or Paving in Phase III, It is located on route 6403 that connects the departments of Santander and Boyaca. The vial studied has a total length of 24,850 km.
• Study of traffic, capacity, and service levels.
• Layout and geometric design, signage, and road safety.
• Study of Geology for engineering and geotechnics.
• Soil study for the design of bridge foundations and other works.
• Study of stability and stabilization of slopes
• Geotechnical study for pavement design.
• Study of hydrology, hydraulics and scour.
• Study and design of structures.
• Property management.
• Environmental and social study.
• Study of work quantities, APUs, budget, and specifications.
• Final executive report