Roads are the prime connectors between people, in this case between Uribia and Nazareth.
Studies, consulting, Design
Roads - Highways
237 014 181,35 € (594 876 798 926,00 $COP)
Completed 2015 - 2018
The road corridor object of the Studies and Designs for the Improvement and Paving in Phase II is located in the northernmost area of Colombia and the Department of La Guajira and is part of the so-called Via Circunvalar de la Guajira.
The corridor has a length of 150,334 km. And it has three intersections: Slope Intersection in San Martín, Level Intersection in Nuevo Ambiente and Level Intersection in Puerto Estrella.
• Transportation Study.
• Final layout with detailed topography.
• Geology and Geomorphology for detailed engineering.
• Study of stability and stabilization of slopes, waste disposal areas and sources of materials.
• Study of hydrology and hydraulics.
• Design of structures.• Pavement design.
• Management of shared territories with a differential approach.
• Environmental and social management of the project.
• Estimation of costs and budgets.
• Socio-economic evaluation of the project
• Final executive report